How to get involved
Lend a hand at food booths
- Haystack Supper (Friday)
- Pancake & Sausage Breakfast (Saturday)
- International Food Booths
- Fair Trade Coffee House / Music
- Start a New Food Booth idea
Join a Choir
The men's and women's choirs will be performing on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 7pm in the Sauder Music Hall, Music Center, Goshen College (map & directions). The women's choir director is Shirl Bontrager and the men's choir director is Bill Mateer.
You are more than welcome to join! Rehearsals will be Sundays, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. at College Mennonite Church beginning Aug. 12 and commencing every Sunday until the sale (no practice labor day Sunday Sept 2). The dress rehearsal will be on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 7pm at College Mennonite Church.
A $10 donation per singer is encouraged. If you'd like to participate, please contact Mary Lou Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- help children with crafts
- teach games
- supervise child play
- manage auction sign in
- donate items for auction
Contact Patti MacGregor, at email@example.com or cell - (630) 776 6849 for more volunteer information.
Organize auction items:
- Quilt Auction
- Children’s Auction
- Online Auction
Donor recruitment and calls
- Item pickup
- Event setup
- Technical support and bidder assistance during the sale
Volunteer for general Sale setup:
Donate a few hours or a few days beginning Monday, September 16 to assist in general grounds/physical setup/teardown for the Sale. Contact Ray Hunsberger at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 574-596-0875.
Other ways to help out
- Crafts: We are in need of an individual or small group of people who would be willing to coordinate one of our craft booths on an ongoing basis. Responsibilities include setting up the booth on Friday and pricing items as well as filling the booth with at least one volunteer throughout the remainder of the sale.
- Run for Relief Event