Thank you for supporting the 50th Anniversary Sale.
The Relief Sale Board would like to send a huge thank you to all the volunteers, donors and patrons of the sale this year. We had a great time celebrating the 50th anniversary with a record topping $600,000! Thank you again for your participation and generous donations!
Friday, September 22, 2017
5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- 5 p.m. Fair Trade Coffee House
- 5 p.m. Haystack Dinner & Food Vendors open
- 5 p.m. Quilt Auction preview
- 5 p.m. Craft Sale
- 5 p.m. Ten Thousand Villages open
- 5 p.m. Baked Goods open
- 5 p.m. Online Auction
- 5 p.m. Children's Activities begin
- 5:30-9 p.m. Run for Relief Registration
- 6 p.m. Children's Auction registration
- 6 p.m. Faithful Giving Auction
- 6:30 p.m. Children's Auction begins
- All evening My Coins Count drop off
Saturday, September 23, 2017
7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- 7 a.m. Pancake & Sausage Breakfast begins
- 7 a.m. Breakfast Haystacks begins
- 7 a.m. Mush & Tomato Gravy begins
- 7 a.m. Garage Sale Items begins
- 8 a.m. Run for Relief begins
- 8 a.m. Quilts Auction begins
- 8 – 11:30 a.m. Online Auction Pickup items won from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- 10 a.m. Children's story reading and book signing "Swords into Plowshares" with author Lisa Weaver.
- All day Ten Thousand Villages / Crafts sells items
- All day Children's Activities
- All day Food Booths are open and Baked Goods are sold
Sunday, September 24, 2017
- 7 p.m. Choir Program at Sauder Concert Hall at Goshen College