Thank you for supporting the 50th Anniversary Sale.
The Relief Sale Board would like to send a huge thank you to all the volunteers, donors and patrons who annually support the Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale. Last year, we celebrated the 50th anniversary with a record topping $626,567! Thank you again for your participation and generous donations!
We have many great things planned for the 2018 sale, coming up on September 21 and 22. Whether attending, donating items for sale, or helping out, we welcome the participation of you and your church family and hope you will help make this year another extra special year!
Friday, September 21, 2018
5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- 5 p.m. Fair Trade Coffee House
- 5 p.m. Haystack Dinner & Food Vendors open
- 5 p.m. Quilt Auction preview
- 5 p.m. Craft Sale
- 5 p.m. Ten Thousand Villages open
- 5 p.m. Baked Goods open
- 5 p.m. Online Auction
- 5 p.m. Children's Activities begin
- 5:30-9 p.m. Run for Relief Registration
- 6 p.m. Children's Auction Registration
- 6:30 p.m. Children's Auction begins
- All evening My Coins Count drop off
Saturday, September 22, 2018
7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- 7 a.m. Pancake & Sausage Breakfast begins
- 7 a.m. Breakfast Haystacks begins
- 6:45 – 7:45 a.m. Run for Relief Registration
- 8 a.m. Run for Relief begins
- 8 a.m. Quilts Auction begins
- 8 – 11:30 a.m. Online Auction Pickup items won from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- All day Ten Thousand Villages / Crafts sells items
- All day Children's Activities
- All day Food Booths are open and Baked Goods are sold
Sunday, September 23, 2018
- 7 p.m. Choir Program at Sauder Concert Hall at Goshen College